Obtaining NIEs (identification number for foreigners) and Residencies.
Checking ownership at the Land Registry
Making sure the purchaser is not inheriting any debts on the property
Organising the taking over of the existing Mortgage if necessary
Negotiating and drawing up contracts before signing the deeds at the Notary.
Providing a detailed provision of funds balance sheet.
Liquidating all taxes and completing all legal paperwork
Registering the Deeds in the buyer’s name and handing them over, fully registered.
Dealing with all areas of Planning Permission. Applying for and complying with planning rules and regulations.
More information of interest about property and convenyancing
- Legalisation of existing properties.
- Bilingual assistance at the Notary.
- Redeeming outstanding mortgages.
- Declaration excess or less square metres.
- Updating paperwork on properties.
- Drawing up a power of attorney to be able to sign on your behalf before a Notary.